Bálint Pörneczi is now based as freelance photograper in Paris.
- 2001-2005 worked as a daily news photographer for Magyar Nemzet hungarian newspaper.
- 2006-2011 freelance photograper for AFP in Hungary.
- 2007-2011 worked as photographer and picture editor for Magyar Nemzet Magazin.
- 2007-2011 freelance photographer for Bloomberg News Agency in Hungary and Austria.
- 2007- working on a long-term project in Kosovo.
Interested in documentery photography, every day life and portraying artists, actors, writers, sportsmans, directors, musicians and all other people that express themselves by their profession.
Kolta Gallery, Budapest, "Made In Kosovo"
(group exhibition with Jetmir Idrizi and Armend Nimani)